Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

31 Day Challenge II: Inspired By A Book

Day 23 is inspired by a book. This was another hard one for me because I love to read and there are so many books I enjoy. After some thought, I settle on The Collector. I read The Collector for school in my junior year and I loved it! It was definitely the best book I've ever been assigned. The book is about a man named Clegg who is infatuated with a young woman, Miranda. He watches her for a while and devises a plan to kidnap her, which he later follows through with. A hobby of Clegg's is butterfly collecting. I took inspiration from that and painted butterflies on my nails. On my thumb I did the cover of one of the versions of the book, which is a red dress all tied up.
The gradient on my pinky and ring fingers is made of Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue, Orly Sweet Peacock, and Color Club Cold Metal. The gradient on my middle and pointer fingers is Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, Coral Reef, and Caribbean Coral. The base on my thumb is Zoya Kristen, and the dress is Caribbean Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment