Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Topping Lane

Hello! Today I have already posted my green nails for the 31 Day Challenge, but I have a bunch of other posts in the works from before I started the challenge, so I'll be posting them periodically throughout the month. In this post I have an awesome Nails Inc polish.
Topping Lane is another polish from the Nails Inc Sprinkles collection. If you recall, I loved the last two polishes I reviewed from this collection, and really this one is no different. Topping Lane has purple, magenta, and white glitters in a  pink jelly base. This has a similar formula as the others, a bit thick but smooth. It also only needed two coats. Although I really like this polish too, the color just doesn't stand out to me when compared to Pudding Lane and Sweets Way. So yes, this polish is a winner, but it's not my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment