Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

31 Day Challenge II: Inspired By A Color

Today is the 21st day of the 31 Day Challenge! It marks the beginning of the final section! The last section is "Inspired By." This is when things really start getting interesting! Here's the prompt to refresh on what's coming up!
Today is inspired by a color! I still don't exactly understand what this is asking for, but I did my nails inspired by the name of a particular nail polish color. I did them based off of China Glaze Elephant Walk. I bet you know what's coming up... Of course, I did elephants! I wanted to paint their body, rather than just a face, so that it was more like they were walking. In order to do this I had to split the design between nails. I love the nails that just have butts on them, hah!
The base is China Glaze Exotic Encounters. The elephants are Elephant Walk, and the details are Xtreme Wear Black Out and White On.

No comments:

Post a Comment