Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge II: Metallic

Hello! Today is metallic nails! Before I talk about the manicure I'm wearing today I want to bring up a recent tragedy that occurred in my life. While at cheerleading last night I broke my pinky nail. It broke right down to the nail bed and even bled some. Luckily I managed to find the piece of nail that broke off. After some trimming, I glued it back on and put a patch over it for more security. I'm not sure how well the nail is going to hold up, so for the next few days I will not be polishing it. Now onto the manicure!
I first saw this manicure on Get Nailed. It's extremely simple to do. After applying your base color, take another polish and try to get as much polish off the brush as possible. Then all you do is brush what little is left onto the nail and it creates this sort of worn antique look.
I used China Glaze Adore and Xtreme Wear Pink Satin.

No comments:

Post a Comment