Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge II: Orange Nails

With day one of the challenge complete, we now move onto day 2, orange nails. I actually really like the color orange, but I only own maybe 5 orange polishes. For my nail art today I did carrots! I love carrots but I get hiccups every time I eat them. Compared to yesterday, this manicure is extremely simple. That's because I painted it using my non-dominant hand.
I did brown as the base because I wanted it to be like soil, but I wish I'd chosen a different color because I just don't think the brown and orange together is very attractive
The base is China Glaze Mahogany Magic. The carrots are Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed and LA Splash Greenery.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, *only* five orange polishes. That is no where near enough. (a bit of sarcasm there). But I really love these little carrots! They're so cute! But I do find it strange that you get hiccups every time you eat them....

    ReplyDelete