Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Day Challenge II: Inspired by A Tutorial

This is day 30! Wow! For some bloggers this may be the last day of the challenge, but I'm going to do the 31st day also. This day is inspired by a tutorial. For my nails I took inspiration from this tutorial. I love all things owl, and I've been meaning to do some owl nail art for a while. Luckily, while on my search for a tutorial, I found that great owl one!
 The half moon part at the top is Zoya Megan. The base colors of the owls are, from left to right,  Zoya Mira, Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue, Zoya Shelby, and XW Going Green. The tummies are XW Lacey Lilac, Color Club Take Me to Your Chateau, Vintage Couture, and XW Mint Sorbet. All the eyes are XW Mellow Yellow and Black Out, and the noses are Sun Kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment