Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge II: Rainbow

Hello, there! Today is day 9, and that means rainbow nails! I actually have two manicures in this post! I was really excited for rainbow nails, but I always have a hard time thinking up something original. The first manicure I did was just a rainbow of dots on a dark matte base. The base is Zoya Dovima. I'm not really thrilled with how this turned out, but it does look kinda neat. As you can see, I'm still not painting on my pinky nail.
Now for the second manicure. On my other hand I did a sugar spun manicure. I love rainbows with a dark color, and I really just did this for fun to see how it would turn out. I love this manicure! I didn't want it to be my official rainbow nails though, because I have already done a spun sugar manicure for the 31 Day Challenge and I didn't want to be too repetitive. I really need to stop thinking about doing spun sugar manicures.
For both the manicures I used Xtreme Wear Green With Envy, Mellow Yellow, Sun Kissed, Cherry Red, Pink Punch, Zoya Mira, and Xtreme Wear Blinding Blue for the rainbow.

3 comments:

  1. I love the dotted one it's so bright and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! Can you make a blog post tutorial?! especially for the second mani. ;)

    ReplyDelete